Vistas de página en total

martes, 1 de noviembre de 2011

Nightmares in the hotel ghost (special post and invented story)

I Opened my suitcase. My family and me had just come to the hotel ghost. We stayed in the room 666 while we were making a journey in USA. It was at nine o´clock. My family went to the restaurant. In the restaurant, there was a music band singing for the halloween´s party. They sang very well. The waiter were wearing fancy dress.

We were eating when the light switched off. I heard a shout. The light switched on and I saw the people had died. Only I was alive. Then, I heard a person singing a children's games's song. He was Freddy Krueger. I ran to my room . There, I was hiding when Freddy appeared and killed me. I got up from my bed. It was a nightmare, so I was blooding. Was it a nightmare or real? 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario