Vistas de página en total

lunes, 26 de marzo de 2012

Some Jokes For You


Hellow I am Ángel,I am going to tell you some jokes,I wait you like it:



There is a drunk and then,he goes to his house and i see hiself in his mirror and say:

.What are you doing here?
What are you doing in my house?-and at the same time he stand up her arm
If you stand up your arm again i will hit you-and he stand up his arm again and hit to the mirror and when he saw the glass on the floor he say:

-Sorry,i didn't knew you have got glasses.

­________________________________________________________________________________

Wich animal has got more tooth?? The Perez Ratoncito

__________________________________________________________________________________There is a boy called Jaimito that he is in the school and then the teacher say:

-Jaimito if there are 3 birds in the window and I kill one bird with a gun,how much bird are in the window?

-Any birds

-Jaimito in the window are 2 birds because 3 less 1 is 2

-No because you kill one but the others ones be scary and go out.


Jaimito is in her house and his mather go out for go shopping and the she say:

-Jaimito,please clean the floor with bleach,do a sandwich of nocilla,put the baby in cradle and put the chicken in the oven.

-O.K. Mum

When the mather come back she say:

Jaimito,did you do everithing I say?

-Yes mum,I clean the floor with Nocilla,i put the baby in the oven,I do a sandwich of bleach and I put the chicken in the cardle.

Jaimito! what did yo do??

-Shh!,the chicken is sleeping


-Paco are you squinting?

-NO,I have got a eye so beautifull as the other looks at him.
________________________________________________________________________________
I am in my house when someone call to the door and I say:

-How is?

-I'm

-Ah!,if are you,I am more quiet.


One person was looking the news in 1990:

-Oh my God! in 2012 the world finish,I should live the life the fullest.

In 2011 other person was looking the same new

-Only 1 year more of mortgage.


I was watching the TV when i saw to Pepe with blood in the mouth and i think.... he eats someone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario